Saturday, October 25, 2008

Is Neobux a scam?

I chanced upon Neobux while searching the web for ways to earn money online. Since I'm in front of the computer everyday, I thought that I might as well earn money while web surfing.

Neobux is a pay-to-click site - which means that I will get paid every time I click on the ads flashed on the screen. It seems like an easy way to earn money, right?

The thing is, an ad click will only earn you 1 cent. Moreover, the number of times that you can click per day is limited (e.g. 10 times per day). In other words, this gig will not earn you oodles of money.

However, there are ways of squeezing just a few more pennies from this kind of site. If you are an active referrer, you can benefit from the clicks that the person you referred makes. So the more people you refer to the site, the higher your earnings will be.

But will the site pay up? That I'm not sure of. But I snooped around, and from the tetimonials I've read, the site pays its members on time. So that is a good sign. I'll be chronicling all the things that will happen with my Neobux account, and you'll be the first to know if it's the real deal or not.

No comments: